Monday, March 22, 2010

More From Taiwan!

Just got these from Drew...
I call shenanigans! I started to post this long winded entry about bamboo when I realized that this is hydroformed aluminum tubing made to look like bamboo. Sneaky stuff. That's what I get for not reading the whole email. Regardless, this is still a sweet looking ride. That looks so real!


Now I leave you with pure sweetness...

Just take it in for a second. It actually deals with some pertinent issues. This addresses the problem of smaller frames having a wonky front end because the triangle is so compact. Here, the seat tube is shorter but allows the top tube to be a respectable length. Or maybe some frame builder just wanted to build something crazy and I'm looking into this too much thus making me look like an idiot. Whatever it is, it still fulfills my dream of having a shiny silver saddle bag. Finally, a convenient way to store my Hello Kitty candy.

Earl

No comments:

Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Ride a Single Speed

Over the last few years, biking to work and for leisure has become an important lifestyle for many people in Milwaukee and Madison, Wis...